The tourist site of Rosh Hanikra is located on the edge of a white cliff that kisses the blue sea.
- “Window to the Mediterranean” hanging access bridge with a spectacular view of the Galilee and the Mediterranean.
- The cable car ride over the cliff and the sea
- Tour of the mysterious sea grottos
- View the audio-visual show “The Sea and the Rock”
- Bicycle or electric vehicle rides along the beach promenade full of stunning coves and local flora and fauna
- Dinners B-Rosh – a restaurant offering a rich menu suitable for any budget, overlooking the gorgeous view of the sea.
For more information: https://www.rosh-hanikra.com