The C Hotel chain sees great importance in making its hotels and digital assets accessible – in a way that will enable us to host all clientele. Accordingly, the chain’s hotels have been made accessible according to the following arrangements:
Neve Ilan Hotel
The Neve Ilan Hotel offers accessibility – starting from the parking area, which includes regular handicapped parking as well as parking for a motorized disabled vehicle, the hotel entrance and reception, dedicated rooms, dining room, the halls and all the rest of the hotel facilities. The hotel has disabled rooms, conforming to standard, which include a bathroom with wide doors, shower, handle bar, sitting area and double bed. The entrance to the room is wide and allows wheelchair mobility. The rooms are close to the elevator.
Hacienda Forest View
The Hacienda Forest View Hotel offers full accessibility to the hotel entrance, reception, the lobby area and the lobby bar. There is allocated handicapped parking near the hotel entrance. In addition, the hotel facilities and main halls are accessible, while mobility between the various wings of the hotels is accessible and possible by means of a paved and convenient path. A motorized scooter is available for guests who have difficulty with mobility – it can be reserved by calling 04-9579000 ext. 0 or directly to reception. The hotel also offers disabled rooms, which contain a double bed, sitting area, and bathroom with handle bar and shower. The pool complex has a system for lowering disabled people into the pool. Guests can seek the lifeguard’s help.
An accessible website is a site that allows people with disabilities and older people to browse with the same level of efficiency and enjoyment as other web surfers.
Website Accessibility Information
This website complies with the Equal Rights Regulations for People with Disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013 / 5773.
Accessibility adjustments were performed according to the Israel Standards recommendations (SII 5568) for accessing content on the Internet at level AA and the international document WCAG2.0.
The tests were tested for the highest compatibility for web browsers.
The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support the standard usage pattern for keyboard activation with the arrow keys, Enter and Esc to exit menus and windows. See the Site Operations section for further details.
Site Operation and Accessibility Assistance
Accessibility Menu – At the top of each page, you will find an accessibility menu that allows you to:
- Change the font size.
- Change the color contrast.
- Skip directly to the page content, the main menu and the search option by using the keyboard.
- To stop texts and images from moving, in order to reduce pressure and distractions.
- To highlight links.
- To switch to “screen reader” mode.
- To switch to “keyboard navigation” mode.
- To change the text fonts to a more legible font.
- To send feedback about accessibility to the manager.
- All actions on the site can be performed by using the keyboard in the following way: Pressing the Tab key moves to the next link and pressing the Enter key activates the link. Pressing Shift-Tab moves back to the previous link.
- Accommodations for blind users – the site is suited for those who use screen reader software. The site includes:
- Alternate texts for images.
- Division of the site into navigation areas and a central content area and the option to jump back and forth between them.
- Use of ARIA to improve the interpretation ability of the screen reader.
To get the best browsing experience with the screen reader software, we recommend using the most up-to-date NVDA software.
Contact information for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
If you had a problem related to accessibility while browsing the site, we would be happy to receive your comments through the website’s contact form.
Date of statement update: 22/4/21
Neve Ilan Hotel:
Eliran Bar Gil – Head Security Guard
Hacienda Forest View Hotel:
Shnati Otman – Maintenance Manager